Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to BUTLER Singapore. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our products is subjected to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bounded by these amended terms and conditions. We therefore recommend you to read these terms and conditions each time you access our website.
Our Website Services
1. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
2. All prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are inclusive of GST. We are responsible for ensuring that our price list is current and up to date. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
3. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website. However, we do not warrant that the description stated is 100% accurate. Where we become aware of any descriptions that are not true, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
4. Images are provided solely for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true color nor that any given image will reflect or portray the exact full design or options relating to that product.
5. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
6. We are responsible for ensuring that our product list is current and up to date. However, we do not guarantee the availability of any product advertised on our website.
7. Packaging and postage comes with additional charges, calculated at the time of purchase.
8. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information, you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
9. We undertake to accept or reject your order within Seven (7) days. If we have not responded to you within Seven (7) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase. The most likely reason for rejecting your offer may be that we do not have that product in stock at that moment.
10. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
11. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Your order will be processed once we have received payment from you. Our terms of payment are stated on the order page.
12. We shall not be liable for all risk of loss or damage to the goods once we have dispatch them and is being delivered to you.
13. We undertake to reimburse you for any product/s delivered to you that is faulty or in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
14. If we are unable, at the time of return, to replace or exchange the returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
15. Once you have notified us through our website that you wish to return the faulty, damaged or undamaged product, you may return the product to our BUTLER store in Singapore so long as you provide valid proof of purchase e.g. tax invoice, receipt and/or packaging slip.
16. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
17. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
18. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
19. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
20. Linking to our website is only permitted with our prior written approval. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of any unauthorised linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
21. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
22. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
23. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
24. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
25. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
26. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
27. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
28. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
29. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty (30) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
30. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
31. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
32. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.